This site is provided to you by Gandhara Art Limited (Gandhara-Art), a company incorporated in Hong Kong. The use of the site is subject to the following terms and conditions and we reserve the right to change or remain these terms and conditions from time to time as we think fit. The use of this site is conditional on your acceptance of these terms and conditions:-
1. Any software made available to download from the site is the original work of Gandhara-Art or its suppliers and such software and materials are for your own private use and may not be copied, reproduced, published, distributed, downloaded, changed, amended, reused, reposted or otherwise used in any form without our express permission.
2. Gandhara-Art uses reasonable endeavours to ensure the material contained on this site is correct and accurate and all material is published in good faith. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential losses or damage arising out of the use of this site, or any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in the information provided.
3. Gandhara-Art shall accept no liability for any information, notices, advertisements or similar material submitted by others to this site.
4. Gandhara-Art will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential losses or damages arising as a result of the delay or inability to use this site or related services or the provision or failure to provide such services.
5. Gandhara-Art reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all sites operated by them, to amend the specification of products and services presented on such sites and to discontinue any products or service previously offered by them without notice.
6. Whilst Gandhara-Art endeavours to ensure that all details contained on sites operated by them are correct at all times, we cannot guarantee its complete accuracy.
7. Sites operated by Gandhara-Art may contain links to other websites. Such linked sites are not under the control of Gandhara-Art and we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked sites. Such links are provided merely as an assistance and convenience for our customers.
8. Materials contained on sites operated by Gandhara-Art are owned by Gandhara-Art or its suppliers. Trademarks, names and brandnames used on sites operated by Gandhara-Art are owned by Gandhara-Art or its suppliers. The appearance of such materials on sites operated by Gandhara-Art shall not be taken as a licence or other authorization to use such materials except for the purpose of dealing with and accessing data and information on sites controlled by Gandhara-Art. Any rights in relation to such materials not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are hereby reserved to Gandhara-Art or their suppliers (as appropriate).
9. Upon submission of Order Forms through sites operated by Gandhara-Art, you are warranting that all information that you submit will be true and accurate (including, without limitation, all credit card numbers and expiration dates) and you agree to promptly pay all the charges and applicable taxes for all orders placed by you.
10. Data, comments, feedback and other materials posted, uploaded or submitted by you to any sites operated by Gandhara-Art shall not be owned by Gandhara-Art but, by posting, uploading or submitting such material to the site, you are granting Gandhara-Art and its suppliers (if appropriate) permission to use such materials in connection with their business including the right to copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat such materials.